Re: NLBC-- Chrome

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NLBC-- Chrome
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:37:41 -0500
> Evans City, north of Pittsburgh. One of the best, but not the cheapest.
> www.paulschrome.com
> They'll be at Carlisle and Hershey car shows the first two weekends of Oct
> if you care to drop the parts off there or get an estimate.

You have GOT to be kidding!?! Someone else has heard of Evans City???
My mother was born and raised there and I have spent a couple years
there during furloughs. Lovely country with some great Spridget roads
that I have yet to drive in a Spridget. Used to be the home of the only
railroad station in the country built over water... until they tore it down
:-(

Old Highway 528, Dick Burgard's Garage, Breakneck Creek,
Marburger's Dairy... lots of great memories there.
David Lieb