Re: Brake Light Switch

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Brake Light Switch
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:19:38 -0400
Nope, not highway robbery, simple supply and demand. "They" prolly
sell 100 of those a year, took 2 years to remake them from the
original, $10,000 to build 1000 of them. And then you got guys like
you that do something different and decreases demand.

So $25 for a $15 part?? It's "part" ly your fault

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on
a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the
Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on
another computer, another word processor, or another network."
-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

believed to be clean.