Re: shock absorber secrets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shock absorber secrets
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
--- b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:
> Peter is the White
> Trash 25's pit crew!

Larry "Dr. Fine" Daniels is also a charter member of
"Team Trash". At Grattan, Peter and Larry jumped out
of "The Trashmobile" (Larry's 1967 Austin pickup) in
white trashbag Tyvek jumpsuits with "25" on the front
and "TRASH 25" on the back after I commented that the
McLaren CanAm crew all had really cool matching
jumpsuits.

Team trash:
http://tinyurl.com/kdesc

The Trashmobile is not to be confused with "The
Dumpster", which is my trailer's nickname.

Later,
Ron