Lower radiator hose

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lower radiator hose
From: "Bobby Godwin" <bogodwin@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 04:28:21 -0400
Hi everyone,
            I am in need of a lower radiator hose for a bugeye with a 1275
engine in it.  I need a suggestion for the best place to get one.  It would
be very helpful to have the phone number too.  I may need the metal fuel
line that comes from the tank.
            This car has been sitting for about a year and when I started
working to get it running again I found that the clutch pedal will not move.
I have had the clutch stick before but the pedal would still move.  It will
not budge this time.  It does have a rib case transmission in it.
            Any help will be appreciated.

                    Bobby Godwin, Valdosta, Ga.