Re: Cheeseheads win big in Wisconsin

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Cheeseheads win big in Wisconsin
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:32:54 -0500
They are from Fond du Lac, WI (a few miles from WST).  There is a strip of
commercial businesses there that is now referred to as "The Miracle Mile"
because so many very large lottery winners bought their tickets there.

I recall one a few years back where a school teacher bought a ticket and won
about $100 million.  He was in the process of breaking up with his live-in
girlfriend and, as they were splitting up the homestead, he gave her half of
the winnings.  Silly boy.  Back when I was single and dating, whenever I
broke up with a gal, all she gave me was the finger.

LD