RE: Midget Tie Rod Ends*

To: "'David C.'" <dlancer7676@peoplepc.com>,
Subject: RE: Midget Tie Rod Ends*
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:10:00 -0400
Ahhhh.  I should have known Peter C would have the good stuff!  I am
putting together a "shopping list", for this winter's various Spridget
projects.  Peter C will be my first call.  The Roadster Factory is, also
excellent, but they aren't yet Spridget parts guys.  However, for stuff
that is common to Midgets, Spitfires and MGBs, they are a good source.
BUT, whatever you guys do, check with the vendors who post on and
support Spridget Talk FIRST.  They deserve our support.
Bud Osbourne