Re: 74 Midget Wiper/Washer Swtich To Control Ejector Seat?

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: 74 Midget Wiper/Washer Swtich To Control Ejector Seat?
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:31:42 -0400
Not entirely true. The OD was available in Great Britain on the 1500
Midget and on the Spitfire. I think they use the same switch.

But it never came to the US with an OD, More's the pity.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

believed to be clean.