Re: Minor purchase

To: "Joe Lansing" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minor purchase
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:10:53 -0700
Hi Joe,

There are at least as many body parts available for the Morris Minors as
there are for the Spridgets.  In addition, it's infinitely easier to upgrade
engines, transmissions and dif assemblies to something other than British
ones as there is a lot more space in the engine compartment and car overall.

I'd suggest that you buy the best running driving Morris Minor you can find
as it will be much cheaper in the long run.

There were only about 55,000 importred to the US, but the total production
run of Morris Minors worldwide was significantly over a million.  Close to
1.5 million, as I recall.

Paul A

Morrisevice