Misc stuff for sale/trade

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Misc stuff for sale/trade
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:38:47 -0500
This stuff will hit ebay if no lister is interested.  I will take just
about any reasonable offer from a lister.  If you want it, let me know
and we'll work it out.

Radio consoles (have two left)
Rear bumpers from 74ish Midget w/brackets.  Good condition but not
show winners.
Bugeye hood support (have one, had two but didn't know what they were
and converted one to trunk support for my Midget.  Frank, did you find
a pair, yet?)
SU HIF6s good condition but does not have a choke.
Top Frame 74ish, I really don't want to ship it, but........