Re: MGB question

To: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MGB question
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:50:21 -0400
The Webasto was a popular aftermarket to the MGBGT. The Pres of our
local club had one installed by a 30+ year veteran of the MGB market
in Great Britain. THey are still available, new, from a source in GB.

I have ridden in his car, no more noise than in a Spridget with the
top down @ 70. Prolly less.

Oh and they seal better than our tops do as well.

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on
a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the
Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on
another computer, another word processor, or another network."
-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

believed to be clean.