Re: Plugs for a 948..

To: "Lester" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Plugs for a 948..
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:41:00 -0700
Hi Lester,

A stock 948 isn't fussy at all for brand of spark plugs.  NGK or Autolite,
it doesn't care!!  For over 40 years I've simply used whatever is on sale
and it ran just fine.  The original specs called for Champion N5, which I'm
not sure if it's still available. RN9YC, Champion, a current plug is an OK
choice or any major brand equivalent.

Paul A