Re: Re: xs:DBL Re: Ebay question, no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: xs:DBL Re: Ebay question, no LBC
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:48:27 -0400
And for my .02 cdn, I would have to say that hidden reserves deter me from
bidding, not that I use ebay that much.  I'm more for the bottom line starting
price.

And I say that it's about what buyers are willing to pay AND what sellers are
willing to sell for.  Each must know what it's worth to them.