BRITS AT THE VILLAGE Lahaska, PA

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRITS AT THE VILLAGE Lahaska, PA
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:15:36 -0400
Frank & Spridgets,
Sorry I haven't been around in a while family illness which is finally on
the mend and I can do some of my stuff for a while now. Anyone going to
BRITS AT THE VILLAGE Lahaska, PA on Sat morning, Frank still going or is
that pretty 58 Bugeye keeping you home? I can't drive Pinky that far yet but
thought being it is supposed to be a good day I would ride my motorcycle out
but the directions were horrible on mapquest taking me north west then south
west from the Central Jersey shore near Red Bank, but it makes more sense to
go west south west. Any suggestions? Does anyone know if there will be a
swap meet maybe I should bring something bigger than a cycle or perhaps if I
do I will be sorry and buy more so the cycle will prevent that.
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner