RE: Opine For Me On My Ribcage Gear Box?

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Opine For Me On My Ribcage Gear Box?
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:22:43 -0700
I gave away the last 3 "good" ribcases I had.  I have smoothcase trannys in
both my bug-I's.  My blue car has a close ratio BMC (really just has the
taller 1st gear like a ribcase).  My yellow car has a Datsun 5 speed.  I did
use a Rivergate kit, but I used the Datsun clutch as with Paul A's kit.
Crash

I have a "clean" Rib Cage that I want to sell or list on eBay

  I have since decided to continue to
run my car with the smooth case that is in it until I can upgrade to a
Rivergate conversion.

Thanks!

Kirk Hargreaves
59 Bugeye 1275 OER, etc etc etc