WAS: Spridget powered NOW: Westfield

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WAS: Spridget powered NOW: Westfield
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:13:39 -0400
I just got back from CT and was catching up on emails.  Saw Jay's post
on his experience with Westfield.

I believe I know the guy that bought the Long Island car.  It has had a
LOT of work done to it supposedly to make it vintage race legal.  It
looks very good in the garage over a can of beer.  Don't know what he
paid. As for design problems, I guess time will tell.  The same guy has
a Lotus 7 he bought wrecked in high school, dragged around the country
for an entire career of being an academic physicist, and finally
restored about 5 years ago.  He plans to pull the Westfield apart.  But
that's the kind of guy he is.  I don't have the nerve to show him Jay's
email.

JohnD

When a driver is on the wrong road and headed for an abyss, it's a bad
idea to "stay the course."