RE: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:31:28 -0700
Thanks Frank and Brad for quick responses.  Cable is in the appropriate spot
on heat shield, I will check the other end.  Piston's go "thunk" when raised
and dropped, could be cable is frayed inside sheath. Return springs are
good.  No poppets on throttle plates.  Will check linkages to ensure thay
are properly connected.

I thought it would be a quick fix, but it seemed a bit wierd.  I hate
working on cars by the side of the road as the sun is setting!  Will look
more in the light of day tomorrow.

Thanks,

Hal