Re: Calling all experts...none healey..need help, Now Silver

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calling all experts...none healey..need help, Now Silver
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:47:08 -0500
A friend of mine does video games for a living.  A bar owner bought a
new MP3 jukebox several years ago and told my friend he could have the
ancient record playing jukebox that was in the place forever if he
would come get it and haul it away.  So, my friend and his assistant
went to get it and it was HEAVY.  They thought it was ballasted with
concrete.  When they finally got around to opening it to look inside
they found it was about 6 inches deep with old silver quarters.  Over
the years quarters had missed the coin box and piled up in the bottom
of the case.