Re: Best in tools

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Best in tools
From: "DANIEL WALTERS" <spridget63@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:10:05 -0400
I did the same thing with a cheapo grinder from the swap meet at
Englishtown, when I used some pressure the thing slowed down, and the failed
(maybe the second time I used it).  Something to be said about spending the
money on the "good stuff" - I have an old, beat up dewalt that looks like it
shouldn't work but still does.

Dan