Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!
From: KrkLH@cs.com
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:10:37 EDT
My friend Les Veale recently traded in his BMW bike for a Harley stating that
he was tired of reliability issues.   I have another friend, Kevin Donelly,
is a very loyal BMW rider who has had gear box issues on one of his BMW bikes.
 It had fairly low miles on it at the time.

Harleys take their riders to Sturgis and back each year with nary a
breakdown.  I just never hear of mechanical issues since Harley has stepped up
to the
plate with increased quality control.

Kirk