Bugeye & Healey

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye & Healey
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:06:41 -0400
 I just received the catalog from Great Gatsby for their Winter Auction in
November in Atlanta.  On page 20 are 6 cars to be auctioned off.  The one of
most interest is a 1958 Austin Healy (sp) Bugeye Sprite.  British racing green,
restored 10 years ago.  Auction Special.

The Healey in the news is the woman running for Governor in Massachusetts.
Could be neat to get some political signs for decorating my garage.  Got my
vote!

Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
AN5, BN4