Spridget Art

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Art
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:55:38 -0500
I just got a call from an old friend, he's not in the best of health.
He is going to bring me his Spridget art collection in hopes that I can
sell or ebay it for him.
When I say ART, I mean stuff like the original Coker Sprite drawing, not
a repro. The frame costs $500 twenty years ago so this is NOT for the
"We Tight" group.
He also has a very complete set of Sprite and Midget
pamphlets/brochers/ads from beginning to end, lots from Europe that US
markets never saw.
Models, puzzles, books, toys & factory *stuff* nobody has seen.
But like I said, he wants me to broker this stuff for him, I do not have
it yet but should have it by Christmas.
I have no idea of the value of this stuff, nor does the owner.
But we know a Coker drawing has to be worth more than $20.
If there are any serious seekers out there, let me know privately.
Complete sets will NOT be broken up.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ