Re: no LBC content miata misbehaving - more

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no LBC content miata misbehaving - more
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:41:36 -0800 (PST)
--- Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM wrote:

> sorry again listers for the non LBC post
> 99 miata won't start.

Hmmm...22 deg F this AM (and yesterday) and my Bugeye
started right up for its drive to work...

Only thing I ever had go bad on the Miata(s) was the
expensive NGK plug wires, all at once, apparently very
common at 50,000 miles. I was positive it was
something complicated, I had spark, but they were
apparently arcing so badly it sent all the computer
controls into complete madness and it wouldn't start
or stay running.

Ron

(http://voice.yahoo.com)