1963? Midget for parts

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1963? Midget for parts
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:10:20 -0600
I just received an email from an MG club member here in Illinois who has a
car he wants rid of. Here is his message:
Hey David,

I am a club member who owns a 1963 Midget and a 1969 Midget.  A few years
back someone gave me a Midget parts car which I believe was a 1963.  I never
used its parts, however it is missing the windshield, bonnet, doors and the
seats/interior are in bad shape.  I can't offer much else in the way of
details since I haven't spent much time with it, but have attached two
photos.

Anyway, it is sitting in an old tractor shed just outside Galena Illinois at
a house I am selling.  I was going to junk it but thought you may know
someone who may be interested in it.  I'm not looking for any money, I just
need it out of the shed in the next two weeks.  Whoever takes it must
arrange for towing before Thanksgiving.

Do you think you know anyone who may be interested?

Thanks,

Mike

The two pictures mentioned in the message can be seen at

http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/classifieds/images/daly.jpg

Mike's email is mikegdaly@comcast.net

I do not know whether the wire wheel rims in the front seat are part of the
deal.

David Lieb

CMGC Ad Geek