Re: Fulcrum pin removal

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fulcrum pin removal
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 04:46:27 -0600
I had a cheesehead from Mellen, here in Texas, in September. While we
were in Dallas one day, looking at some lumber he had in a warehouse
up there, we stopped for lunch at Hooters. Poor guy, he had never seen
such a sight. After a bit of looking, he confided in me that if they
were to have such an establishment in Mellen, that all other bars and
pubs would close down from lack of business. He also admited, that if
they WERE to open up a Hooters there, they would also have to import
ALL their wait staff, as there were not any women in his area of
Wisconsin that looked like the ones we have here.
LOL

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad