blatant sales pitch - delete now

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: blatant sales pitch - delete now
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 20:55:00 -0500
    One more chance - 59 Bugeye ex-racer. Nobody you know, no significant
history, no 'special' anything.

    Terrible body, sway bars - front and rear, discs in front, (ugly) oil
cooler, very useable bonnet, roll bar, 2 snow tires, etc and ect -

    Oh, if you're really interested in this 'peach', let me know and I'll send
scary pictures.

    5 days then parted out and the rest scrapped.

                                                                        CB