Get your hot fresh Spridget Shirts.... Spridget Shirts Here....

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Get your hot fresh Spridget Shirts.... Spridget Shirts Here....
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:04:23 -0600
Hey guys,

I still have quite a few spridget shirts available, and my wife really wants
them out of the house.  I know that after a long year of tuning carbs and
changing oil, some of you must have some tattered shirts by now.  So.
$22.50 (including shipping) per shirt.  I have Red, Black, Yellow, Aqua,
Beige, and White.  Sizes are small through XXL (and one or two 4XL).  Some
color/size combinations are all gone, and I just found a yellow and black
medium (all other mediums are gone).

Just email me with a wish list, and I'll check inventory.

Mike

Michael Graziano
The Home Retreat
249 West 2nd St