g'day

To: supercharged_A_Motor@yahoogroups.com
Subject: g'day
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:19:18 +1100 (EST)
Heres some food for thought.. thought the purists amongst us may want to
vomit..

http://ausmini.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6252&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

  I think there might be hood clearance issues in a spridget....

  Uses an SC-12 (1200cc/rev) blower off a toyota 4cyl which can be had for
under AUD$300 on ebay

  I know of 2 guys in Brisbane using Aisin AMR-300 (300cc/rev) on A-series
engines.
  [G'day Bruce, G'day Jon]

  They are off Subaru 660cc 3cyl microcars (subaru vivo or fiori) ....also easy
found on the bay
  there is also an AMR-500 (rarer, 500cc/rev) which I think is better sized
for A-series. They came off a 1litre Nissan (march?) which had both a "roots"
supercharger and a turbo mounted in series.

  I'd love to run a Judson, Shorrock or something "at home" in an LBC, but the
prices are prohibitive...

  Andy