Re: Wanted Info On A Series Timing Belt Kits

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Wanted Info On A Series Timing Belt Kits
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:43:04 -0500
Derf,
This info is from the Mini Spares P/N 3328RACE kit w/ dowel adjustment.
The belt is a 3/8" pitch, 3/4" wide, 52 tooth, Dayco Isoran 052R190,
made in Italy. The cam pulley is 4.724 OD, and has 40 teeth. The crank
pulley is 2.335" OD, and has 20 teeth. I did a quick caliper measurement
of the center distance at 3.946", and I would guess that dimension might
be +/- .003".
John
Fogelsville, PA