Re: What Passes For Humor

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: What Passes For Humor
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:18:00 -0600
On my way to work on Monday, I had Opie and Anthony on the radio. I
have not seen the Borat movie, but after listening to him on O&A, I
might just change my mind. If anyone is interested in the sick humor
that makes me smile, and you have a fast connection, go here
www.break.com/opieandanthony
when you get there, click on the borat ones, there are 5 of them.
For those of you that want to keep it, since break.com doesn't offer
downloads, do this.
After viewing the complete segment, go to your temp internet files and
it will be there. right click, copy, and paste at your desired
location.
I hope you all like it

Brad

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad