Re: AH Spares Order

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AH Spares Order
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:36:43 -0800
Larry Daniels wrote:  "White Trash" crew uniforms was Peter C.'s idea.
When you insult the uniform, you insult Ron and me, but, most
importantly, you insult Peter. Your Bugeye runs on Peter's shocks, don't
they? Think of the terrible accident that will result if Peter decides
you need to be punished. Yeah, just think about that!!"

Uh, errrr, well, having reconsidered everything in its limitless space
of the Great Universe and beyond, I can easily see why Peter C. might
have the wrong impression of the words so hastily drawn up without due
consideration to the impact upon the Forces of Nature, the Great Bear of
the North Woods, and Peter C.  I welcome the opportunity to expand upon
and clarify  my earlier comments by those who are unaware of the Great
Admiration and Respect that I have for the Humble Genius of WWM.

Robert B. Evans