Horn Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Horn Question
From: JMFarley50@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:47:53 EST
When I got my bugeye the steering wheel horn button was bypassed with a
separate button and separate wire to the horn.  I have since installed a  new
wiring harness and am in the process of reconnecting the original steering
wheel
horn assembly.  The new harness has two wires in the front of the car  for the
horn, a hot wire(Brown/Green) from the fuse box and a (Brown/Black) wire  to
the steering wheel push button.  My problem is that my horn only  has one
spade connector on it.  Do I have the wrong horn or am I  missing something?

Thanks, John