OK, longer post on car

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OK, longer post on car
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <danginah@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:45:51 -0600
OK, so the body on this is pretty much "toast". Planning on going on eBay with
most of the parts, if any lister wants something, make an offer. I have
someone (have to look at my email list) that wants the heater blower, and
Hopper wants the rear axle shafts (would rather sell the whole axle assm Ron,
no idea if it's a desirable punkin' or not, would assume 422 non posi. I can
deliver to you, even though it means "crossin the line".
If someone can check the first engine pic at Spritespot, does have a strange
(to me) header on it, heat shield has been cut to accomodate it. Unless it's a
standard 1098 manifold, hard to see it right now.
Car was made about a month before my Sprite, about March or so of 62. Engine
is a 10CC 1098, per PPP has the big mains (assuming tag is correct, etc etc).
Has ribcase trans. SHOULD be a 948 engine and smoothcase of course. Is a drum
brake car, as original. Has the original (I assume) generator, tach drive
type. I have the dash, shows around 53000 miles, owner also had title which
showed 40,000+ miles, then the guy who the title was issued to drove it, so
seems feasable that the mileage is correct.
Want to try to have this all gone and body scrapped by late spring, i know
it'll be tough to do much with it in the winter, no facilities in this garage
It's at, but can run a l-o-n-g extension cord to it, so I can sawzall Billy
Z's 1/4 panel off if he wants it. Is it possible to ship a 1/4 panel with UPS
or FedEx? Or just truck?
Dan