Re: Automatic Spridget

To: "Mike Rivers" <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Automatic Spridget
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:14:32 -0800
Hi Mike,

I've seen several Morris Minors with Datsun engined automatics.  That's
really easy on those cars as they don't have a tunnel you've got to squeeze
it into.  In my shop I've got a 210 1500 with automatic and I'll take a look
at the width of that trans and see if it would likely fit.

Would you be planning to put it behind a 1275 or use the Datsun engine?

Later, Paul A