Re: Re: [ASSn] Football explained

To: <assn@justbrits.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: [ASSn] Football explained
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:49:19 -0500
Emails are coming at me all out of sequence . . . aaaargh!!!

Stupid me, the non-sports fan . . . I deleted the word 'american' from in front
of 'Football', as I am Canadian, not American, ( well, I'm "North American",
but not USian ) and not thinking that 'Soccer' that we actually call 'soccer'
might, well, you know . . .