Re: solvent for parts washer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: solvent for parts washer
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:32:55 -0800
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote: "Hey, what solvent was that you guys seem to
like for parts washers?"

I stick strictly with the stuff sold at Costco.  It is biodegradable and
the parts can be washed off with water.  Now, biodegradable does not
mean it can be washed off anywhere you want in California.  It can't be
washed off in a street or alley that empties into a storm drain that
empies into the ocean.  (I filter what comes out of the tub and reuse
it, letting the rest to evaporate in a bucket.)    But I think any
residue will have dissipated by the time it gets from Wisconsin to the
Pacific.

Now, then, can I ask a favor?  We are having our family get-together and
dinner on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Could you move the SOS to the
next week so I can join  you?  Please?

Buster