Re: [OT] Need some help - Rochester NY

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Need some help - Rochester NY
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 07:52:30 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Cc: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>; <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:58 AM

First of all, had I lived closer, I would not have had any trouble
offering car repair to ANYONE, male or female.
Second, I gotta tell you, the state of Texas has me real embarrased
right now. The last DateLine episode "To Catch a Pedator" was filmed
in Murphy, Texas. That town is raising hell about the predators being
"lured" into their neighborhood to be captured. Funny thing is, one of
the predators captured, LIVED in same freaking neighborhood, so the
devil was already THERE! Another predator, that wasn't taken into
custody, was the cheif felony assistant D.A.for Kaufman County. The
reason they didn't take him into custody, wasn't because of his
elitist status, but because he killed himself when they arrived at his
door with a warrant for his computer. They took everyone else into
custody, that had contacted their bait, with intent. Yet, the towns
people are calling for the resignation of the Chief of Police for
doing such a thing, in THEIR town!!
Methinks that Murphy is comprised of folks who moved here from Hinsdale IL.
I could be wrong.....
Hey, there IS an OT in the subject line.

Brad, not quite sure why you would be embarrassed?

You didn't get caught... did you? ;-))

LD