Re: 710 Cap Help Needed

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 710 Cap Help Needed
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:37:32 -0500
I'm thinking this cover was British made, and uses a cap common to GB. I
haven't seen a cover like this for an A-series engine, although some of
the bigger engine covers look similar. So maybe this uses a big healey,
A or B cap? I make lots of things, but reverse engineering a common oil
cap is not a project that will hold my interest. Of course I am
assuming, and it may not be a common cap.
Thanks,
John