Re: 1/2 Healey for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1/2 Healey for sale
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:09:04 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Is this the left half or right half of the car?

Actually that would make a neat trailer, just the left or right half, OR how
about both halves with the middle cut-out? just put the fenders and doors
together w/o the front and rear shrouds? From the side the trailer would look
like a complete car.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct