Re: Re: More Ebay Nonsense

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: More Ebay Nonsense
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:57:48 -0500
There's still a reserve, even though it starts at $1.87.

There's no real harm in asking for the sun the moon and the stars for
something?  It's just that the buyer must be aware of what they're worth to
him/her.

I once told a guy that I would sell my Midget to him for $35,000, because that
was his guess as to what it was worth.  But I also told him that I would then
go out and buy a few more and invest the difference.  ( or something to that
effect. )  If he wanted to pay it, I would have honoured my offer.  :)  Now,
when people ask me if I want to sell it, I say that I will for $35,000.  ;)

Robert D.