Stupid Criminals

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid Criminals
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:14:29 -0600
I have a buddy who is a cop.  He pulled a guy the other day for illegal
window tint.  The stupid guy had assumed the ID of another guy who had
warrants.  The goober had a tricked out Tahoe with no door handles (shaved?)
and no visible way to enter the vehicle.  My buddy, after arresting the guy,
asked him to submit to a search of the vehicle.  The goober said no.  My
buddy asked him how to get into the vehicle.  The guy refused.  My buddy
said ok wait here and proceeded to pull the mother of all crowbars from the
trunk.  He showed the crowbar to the goober and said "I'm going to search
your vehicle, one way or another."  The goober told him how to open the
door.  Nothing illegal was found in the vehicle.