SOS '06 less than a week away

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SOS '06 less than a week away
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:22:24 -0600
So, you're sitting at home, reading this on a Sunday.

Maybe you've already made plans to be here? Great. Did you let me know? It
might help with food count.

Not sure if you can make it? Maybe you don't know us personally, and might
be a little shy? Maybe you're worried you don't have serious mechanical
chops?

Listen. everybody's welcome. You can work. You can watch. You can eat. You
can learn. You can teach.

E-mail for directions. We're between Fond du Lac and Oshkosh.

When we're not working or eating, there will be go kart racing on the Dream
Farm's 1/8th mile, 20' wide, paved, banked turn track. We'll have slot car
racing, and computer game racing. It's an automotive extravaganza. It's
Flounderpalooza.

Once again, we'll broadcast the event via Yahoo Messenger, video, and audio,
with real time ability to ask questions of the participants from viewers
around the world. Get your Yahoo ID and download Yahoo Messenger from
http://messenger.yahoo.com/. Add <floundervision> to your friends list.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>