Re: I went surfing....

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I went surfing....
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:50:08 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
This is just a general comment, but in my experience, the soft goods/vinyl
materials from the UK are of better quality than what is readily supplied here
in North America, Martin MacGregor being one exception. For example, tops and
tonneaus from AHSpares are made from Everflex which is the original material
used on our cars and far more attractive than many other substitutes supplied
by vendors here in the good old U S A.

jay fishbein
walllingford, ct
http://home.netcom.com/~type79/