SOS '0 update part 2

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SOS '0 update part 2
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:00:05 -0600
The day will start at 9

AM , Lunch will be served. We'll wrap up between 4 and 5. We'll go out to
dinner somewhere locally Friday night.

Saturday, the same schedule applies.

So far, Mike Gigante, Dave Leib, Nathan Thompson, and Tutone Terry Heffron
have reserved bed/couch space. We also have a camper that can accommodate
another couple guys (or more, of you take the "homo club" concept too
seriously.)

Once again, we'll broadcast the event via Yahoo Messenger, video, and audio,
with real time ability to ask questions of the participants from viewers
around the world. Get your Yahoo ID and download Yahoo Messenger from
http://messenger.yahoo.com/. Add <floundervision> to your friends list.

If the weather cooperates, we'll trot out 3 or 4 go-karts for the Dream Farm
500. We have an 1/8th mile, paved, 20' wide, 2 bank turn, go kart track on
the property.

Spouses and children are welcome at SOS. You need not have mechanical
ability to attend. You can just watch, eat, and drink if you'd like. We can
always use help with the broadcast portion of the day.

Remember, the Dream Farm is located about an hour north of Milwaukee,
between Fond du Lac and Oshkosh. We're very close to the <EAA
<http://www.eaa.org/> > for those that would like to combine SOS with a trip
to the museum. Also a couple of miles away, the <Glacier Ridge Animal Farm
<http://www.glacierridgeanimalfarm.com/> > is also a nice diversion.

Let me know if you need directions.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com