Re: Test again

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List
Subject: Re: Test again
From: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:57:55 -0500
I do have the MacFliction and there is nothing wrong with that hehe
haha hoho off to the funny farm I go!!  (Sorry I had to say that)
Anyway I have the comcast account, the software is Mail 2.1 for Mac's
but even when I checked email straight from comcast's website there
were no new emails since monday there either.  That is why I was
wondering if something might have happened with team.net's side of
the account.  I checked the spam filtering on my email software but
even if everything was getting listed as a spam/junk mail it would go
into my junk mail folder for me to look at.  As well as that does not
explain why I did not have any emails when I checked the account from
the Comcast website.

Kristi