Will this manifold work on a spridget?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Will this manifold work on a spridget?
From: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:32:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I found this intake manifold on Ebay.  I need one that
will work with the HIF-6 that I have.  I contacted the
seller on it and they told me to measure the carb
height.  How can I do all that without the manifold?
They seem pretty vague on information on this
manifold. Anyway, the ad claims they fit Mini Coopers
and MG.  The photo shows it being different than a
Mini manifold.

Can anyone shed some light on this before I blow $60
on this thing?  Here's the link-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150052317388&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

Thanks,
Mike Rivers