Bleeding Rivergate slave

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bleeding Rivergate slave
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:48:45 -0800 (PST)
Anyone have experience filling/bleeding a new
Rivergate oversize clutch slave? It seems on mine the
bleeder nipple is extra small, and even opening it 1/2
to 3/4 turn allows air in thru the threads (or so it
appears). I applied vacuum till the cows came home and
still don't have all the air out. I moved 8 or 10 oz
of fluid through the new hose and slave cyl, but still
have air. Do I just need more time/patience?

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com