New Bugeye Top

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Bugeye Top
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:04:40 -0600
I received a new top for my Bugeye today, having waited three months for it,
and I have a question.  The two chrome attachments to the bar in the rear
should be how far apart and how far back from the back of the cockpit
molding?  The top I received has the cut-outs about three inches closer
together than my clips.  It looks like my old top had the cuts in the
underside of the top made after the bar was inserted.  The instructions that
came with the new top are useless.  I put a top on a late Midget once and
thought the Bugeye would be a simple job compared to that but it now appears
a little more "tricky" than I had envisioned.  Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.nashvilletn.org/Bugeye/