BZ Sprite Filet

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BZ Sprite Filet
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:36:21 -0600
There are strange things done, in the name of fun
By the men who moil on cars.
The need for a part can get its start in strange and mysterious ways
Today with some tools, a group of three fools will cut and flail away
In hopes we can whack a piece off the back.
It's a Billy Zoom Sprite Filet!

The Sprite was a mess since the first SOS
But it's since rested comfortably
Amongst all the drums full of parts washer scum hiding away back there
But there are bits left and with some heft we got it in the air
Now to some thinkin' and maybe some drinkin'
Then we'll cut out Billy's spare

Ron and I and Gilly, too will see what we can do
To cut off the Sprite's rear quarter
We have his map, and we'll cut off the crap that ends up in our way
Trying to chunk a piece off this hunk should take but half the day
It's rainin', no complainin'
It's a Billy Zoom Sprite Filet!

(to be continued)