Ebay Search Problem

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay Search Problem
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:37:30 -0800
I just began having a search problem on ebay.  When I start a custom search,
lets say in parts and accessories for "midget",  It says there are 764 items
listed, however when I get to the bottom of the page and click "next", or "2"
to get to more parts, I am re-directed to a new search page that says "all
categories", and my search criteria is lost.  I am a long time ebay'er with
over 1100 feedback, and I can't even do a search now.  HELP!!!  I have
downloaded the new internet explorer, but it was working up until yesterday.
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg
http://www.myspace.com/fool4mg