Update...Road Tunes

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Ed's Spridgeteers"
Subject: Update...Road Tunes
From: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:30:51 -0800
"Road Tunes" is finished.  With so many other songs available, I'm sure I'll
record another.  I recorded in a data disc (MP3) format to have as many
songs as possible on a single disc182 to be exact.

I want to thank everyone that sent suggestions.  Some sent one or two,
others sent a dozen.  Randall, from the Spridget list, sent a single-spaced,
type written, 23 page, 'book' with great tunes.  Volume II coming up!  Thanks
Randall.

I downloaded over twelve hundred songs, mainly in "group" form, but many
"singles" as well.

I know some of you would like to hear what I put together.  What I will do
is loan you the CD.  Each can do what you wish with the disc for a couple
days then pass it along to the next person.

If you're interested, email me your name, address and phone number.  I'll
ship the CD (to the first person), and then each of you will be responsible
for sending it onward to the next on your list.  Last person sends it back
to me.

One more thing.  No matter how it tried arranging the songs so they would
be recorded in a non-group play list, it always recorded in alphabetical
order.  AC-DC, then Beach Boys, then Creamyou get the picture.  So,
hopefully your CD player has a "shuffle" mode.

If you know how to change this...LET ME KNOW ASAP.  I Tried with Musicmatch
& Windows Media Player.

WFO Herb

Sprites & Triumphs